Summer of 2020
Gears and Beers Around Cape Cod
2019's ride, Route 66 to the Great Lakes, was long and painful.
And although I had fantastic experiences and met amazing people, I didn't have as much fun as I would have liked. And, I was away from home, Eileen, the kids and grandkids, and Barley for 7 long weeks.
For 2020, El Torito (my trike) and I will take it a little easier!
And have more FUN!
So, for my 2020 ride to raise funds and awareness for the American Diabetes Association,
I will pedal a solo, unsupported, 300-ish mile Brewery Tour by Bike in the Cape Cod area.
This tour will include the following destinations:
Six ferry rides. Gonna be FUN!
Stay Tuned! ☺
• Day 0 - Provincetown, RI
- - Long Live Beerworks
- - Trinity Brewhouse
• Day 1 - South Walpole, MA
- - Eagle Brook Saloon
• Day 2 - Boston, MA
- - Sam Adams Morning Mash-In Tour
- - Trillium Brewing
• Day 3 - Boston, MA
- - Harpoon
- - City Brew Tours
• Day 4 - Cape Cod (Provincetown, MA - Orleans, MA)
- - Hog Island Beer Co
• Day 5 - Hyannis, MA
- - Devil's Purse Brewing Co
- - Cape Cod Beer
• Day 6 - Nantucket Island, MA
- - Cisco Brewers/Triple Eight Distillery/Nantucket Vineyard
• Day 7 - Marth's Vineyard, MA (Chappaquiddick - Edgartown)
- - Offshore Ale Co
• Day 8 - Block Island, RI (New Shoreham)
- - Mohegan Cafe & Brewery
• Day 9 - Back to Provincetown, RI
- - Union Station Brewery
- - Smug Brewing